Jan 16, 2009

Outland here I come

Ok, it's settled. I will almost certainly get Burning Crusade and possibly Wrath of the Lich King tomorrow or Sunday. Whenever I have time to go to Futureshop/Best Buy/EB Games. Everything's set up and prepared. I've ben waiting for this for over 2 months now. And I've been nearly WoWless for over a month. I think it's been good for me. Also, without that, I would have never discovered the joys of the WoW Blogosphere.

I think I got into it, because months ago, I was laughing at those WoW halloween costumes, and I google searched it. (Something like that.)The Hunters Mark came up. I had a little look around the site, wasn't too interested in it.

Now zoom forward to December 08. I was WoWless, and I needed something to do. Something in th back of my mind reminded me of THM. I had a look around, (again) and was a little more interested this time. Now THM is one of my favourite blogs.

I spent days when I got home browsing through the blogosphere, finallising my feed reader. (Not to say I never add to it anymore) From then on WoWblogs spent up most of my computer time. Except for the occasional Stratholme run, searching for the Deathcharger mount. I might squeeze one last run in this weekend.

And that brings me to my last point. Getting the expansions, I've got lots of decisions. DO I wanna switch proffessions? DO I wanna make my DK my main? (Don't worry, prolly not) But the big one is the one I want your guys help answering. Should I name my DK Zhazmor, or Xhazmor?

I know, I know, it's only one letter, but I can only make one of him, so I want his name to be a good one. It won't stand up to a genius name like Drazmor of course, but that's to be excpected.

Drazmor

No comments:

Post a Comment