Jan 17, 2009

Outland here I am

So, I got Burning Crusade today. Oddly enough, it wouldn't install, so I went to the site and entere my box code. It updated my account instantly, so there were no installs, and I was playing 5min after I got home. Next up, Wrath of the Lich King!

The thing I'm actually hating is all the new gear. Since I was hovering at the lvl cap for nearly a month, I was nearly all decked out in blues, from my countless Stratholme runs. Yet as soon as I get to Hellfine Peninsula, since it's a starter zone, I'm getting all these gear upgrades. It's horrible! All my beautiful blues replaced by cheap, ugly quest greens! I expect I won't be bothered by this in Northrend, since I'll be in quest greens anyway. I think the item I'll miss the most is my Crest of Supremacy, for Adamantine Kite Shield.

So I've done a ton of quests on my Pally, started a Draenei Warrior and a Blood Elf Priest, and set them up hovering near lvl 10. Basically all the perks of Burning Crusade. But before that, endeed, before I went out to even buy Burning Crusade, I spent the morning doing something doing something slightly less interesting, but much more involving. I finished my Prot Pally, lvl 80 cheetsheet. (Actually several sheets) It has talents, spellbar setup, important stats, and stat numbers, glyphs, consumables, enchants, gems, and a ton of gear choices. I know, it's a little too far off to be plainning for this kind of stuff, but I needed something to do while I waited to get back on WoW. No I'm not gonna show it, if only because its very relative, written by someone who isn't even in his lvl 70's, and its very long. And I haven't even included raid gear. By the way, thanks to Rohan over at Blessing of Kings and Raider101, (Raider101 is an awesome idea by the way, and perfect for people who arn't raiding yet.) and Honors Code of, Honors Code. (Honors for the gear, and Raider101 for the rest)

And finally, I just got a great idea off Jess at Casualtree of War(craft). Just right now. Ok, maybe 10-15min ago. Her newest post. Go on, have a look, I'll wait.

Now you've all read it and added her to your feed readers, I'll continue. For those of you who were to lazy to read it, (Shame on you) this idea is WoW Project 365. In this version of the project, instead of taking a photo of your life a day, you take a WoW screenshot. Now I don't want to make this exactly the same. I will if I have to, but I don't want to. Some thought will have to be given on this one.

Drazmor

No comments:

Post a Comment