Jan 2, 2009

A Different Perspective

Throughout my time trawling through the WoW blogosphere, I've noticed that nearly all of these bloggers, have at least one lvl 80 character, sometimes more; and therefore, half the time, thats what they blog about. It's not intentionally, they blog about what they're doing in WoW, and lots of the time, obviously, they do 80 endgame stuff.

I'm rambling on a bit here, (I tend to do that) but thats where my blog is different. I don't have a lvl 80. Not even close. Not even a lvl 70. My Paladin is lvl 59 currently, waiting for Burning Crusade.

What do I mean? Well, I just got a new computer, but I'm having problems getting it to accept my wireless router, so I can't get on WoW except on the old family computer. As soon as I get internet, I'm gonna buy the online BC and WotLK upgrades. And then, maybe, this blog will get interesting. Just maybe.

Until then, don't worry, I have quite a lot to talk about without being able to play right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment