Jul 15, 2009

Lvl 80!! Whoo! Yeah!!

My first lvl 80!!! Yeah!! W00t!!

So obviously, Drazmor just hit lvl 80, and I'm psyched!! And after about a week of being 80, I've hit the reason so many firends have quit WoW; how brutal it is to gear up regular instances at endgame lvl. It's obviously a nessessary step until I can hit 1000dps for heroics, but it's brutal! For the past 3days I've been trying for an instance every time i get into Dalaran, and I've gotten in one. Just one. And that was because it was Violet Hold, and and obviously people lvling up alts around lvl 76 want to run it. Damn. But hey, I've got my magic notepad of WoW, with my amazing pally cheatsheet (Which I will probably later find out is incredibly outdated, I wrote it that long ago.) But I'm determined I'm going to beat it, and so I will get through these dark times! Huzzah!!!

Other than that, all I've really been doing is doing Argent Crusade dailies and working on my mining, which has been sadly neglected after I quit Herbalism/Inscriptioning. It's just really, really, hard to gear up when you're sub-1000dps. :S

Drazmor

P.S Oh yeah and I and I updated my sidebars! Including a new blog of the week! (Which is turning out to be more of a Blog of the Whenever I Feel Like Updating It) And no, I did already subscribe to Repgrind, I didn't just add it when I got a comment on here. I blame my insanely outdated blogroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment